Remodeling & Renovation Electrician in Yardley PA
We Can Help Upgrade Your Electrical Systems during Remodeling
Services Suited to Home Renovation
At Jason Weston Electrical LLC, we offer a variety of electrical services perfect for total or partial home renovations. These include the following:
- Wiring Upgrades – For homeowners, a complete wiring overhaul can be a very important aspect of home remodeling. This requires securing a company that has a detailed understanding of current codes and regulations to ensure all work remains viable. In this regard, Jason Weston Electrical LLC has the experience necessary to successfully upgrade wiring systems within a residence.
- Lighting Installation – Home remodeling often entails installing brand new lighting fixtures. Having an experienced company undertake such tasks is essential to ensuring full-functionality of your lighting scheme. This includes bathroom lighting, kitchen lighting, and all other areas of one’s home.
- New Room Additions – Adding new rooms to your home also requires installation of essential electrical components. Jason Weston Electrical LLC can capably address upgrades of this nature, whether they are related to renovating existing circuitry, revamping breaker boxes, or increasing electrical capacity within a home.
- Home Theater – Is your TV on a table with all the accessories and wires just strewn about? If so then it might be time for a change. Just imagine a wall mounted system with wall mounted surround sound and barely a wire to be seen. We can design a home theater that works perfectly with the room of your choosing.
- Sound Systems – Would you like to have a sound system that goes through your whole home or business? We can connect your sound system so that the speakers go to multiple rooms, allowing you to bring whatever you are listening with you from room to room or fill the whole area with sound.
Getting the Permit
Once we know what work you would like done we will go and get the relevant permits so that your project can move forward smoothly. We also work with inspectors to ensure that your addition will be up to code and completely compliant with all safety standards.